An exciting opportunity to join the Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital team at MedPic
0.4 EFT Fixed Term
Grade 1 Medpic or Grade 1 Orthoptist
The Diagnostic Eye Services (DES) department at the hospital are seeking an enthusiastic Grade 1 Medical Photographer OR Grade 1 Orthoptist to become part of our DES Medical Photography team in a part-time, fixed term role for 12 months to 12/10/2018.
The role is a 0.4 EFT per week and the successful candidate will be required to work all day Mondays, Tuesday mornings and Wednesday mornings with potential for extra sessions available.
The successful candidate will be either a Grade 1 Medical Photographer or a Grade 1 Orthoptist who shows:
- A high level of professional skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Work well in a team environment
- A commitment to quality improvement activities
- Familiarity with Photoshop, graphics and digital imaging technology.
- A demonstrated ability in ophthalmic clinical photography (e.g. Ocular Coherence Tomography, Fundus Photography, Pentacam etc.) and/or scientific photography is preferred but not essential.
To post a job please email the web master.