An opportunity exists for a casual position as Clinical Photographer at the Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Clinical Photographer
- Casual position
- Alfred Health (working within all campuses)
- Position Classification Code CL6-CL9
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits
The Clinical Photography Department provides a professional service supporting an extensive range of clinical, administrative and academic departments within Alfred Health and the wider community. Work is both technically and emotionally engaging, interesting and varied, generally speaking no two days are the same.
Clinical Photographer’s play a key part in the Alfred healthcare team, producing accurate and objective images to record injuries and diseases, as well as the progress of operations and medical procedures. Images are used for measurement, analysis and treatment of patients for their medical record, as well as to accompany medical or scientific reports, articles or research papers. Images are also used for educational purposes, to demonstrate the effects of a range of diseases and/or medical conditions.
The Clinical Photographer will be required to take PR or Commercial style photographs of people and facilities for more general hospital use, as well as medico-legal photographs for solicitors,’ police reports, industrial accidents/insurance claims.
- Good understanding of anatomy, photographic and optical principles
- Understand technical requirements of a particular job (equipment selection/ modification, lighting techniques, composition. Knowledge of digital imaging software. Editing and output of images while maintaining scale and colour balance.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Patient focused, including a sympathetic and professional attitude when dealing with patients’ family and carers who may be feeling especially vulnerable.
- Flexible approach, highly organised and self-motivated, ability to work under your own initiative.
- Able to work professionally at all times in a sometimes stressful environment.
- Current Victorian Drivers licence.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
For more detail on the role, please download the relevant position description. For further queries please Contact: Caroline Hedt on 03 9076 2340
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Video Producer – Grade 1
Applications due by 06/03/2017.
Please see below for a great opportunity to work as a Video Producer at The Creative Studio, The Royal Children’s Hospital.
- Video Producer – Grade 1
- Full time – Fixed Term 1.00EFT
- The Creative Studio
- The Royal Children’s Hospital, Parkville